How to Enable News Feed on the Account Object in Salesforce Lightning?
The News component provides relevant, timely news items that help you stay up-to-date with the companies, people, and industries you work with. News is available from US news sources in English.
To enable News Feed components for your accounts in Lightning, please follow the steps below:
1. Click on "All Setup"
2. Search for "Account Settings"
3. Click Edit and tick the box next to the "Enable News"
4. Next, go to Account record in Salesforce and click on "Edit Page"
5. Now feel free to drag and drop your News Feed component on your Lightning page layout.
6. When done, click "Save" button in the top right corner.
I hope this was helpful. If you have any questions, please let me know.