How to setup Article translation in Salesforce Community using the Napili template?
Please follow this step-by-step guide to setup Article translation in Salesforce Community using the Napili template.
Please go to 'Language Settings' and make sure the following permissions are enabled:
- Enable end-user languages
- Enable platform-only languages
2. Now please search for 'communities', and select “All Communities.” and click on the "New Community" button.
3. Please navigate to the Napili template and click “Choose”.
4. Name your Community and click “Create Community”.
5. Organize content for your community members by adding navigational topics to the community navigation menu and assigning articles to them using data categories. Please follow this guide for more information - https://help.salesforce.com/htviewhelpdoc?err=1&id=networks_topics_navigational.htm&siteLang=en_US
6. Please go to 'Topics for Objects' and make sure that topics you have created for your community articles are enabled.
7. Create a 'Data Category Group' to manage your article visibility for your community users. Please follow this Salesforce guide for more information - http://help.salesforce.com/apex/HTViewHelpDoc?id=category_create.htm
8. Add articles to your community topics by clicking on the "+" icon.
9. To add translation functionality for your community please go to the Community Builder.
Click on the gear icon and select 'Advanced' and click on 'Edit Head Markup'.
10. Please copy-paste HTML code provided by Solution Rock team and click 'Save'.
11. When done, please click on the “Publish” button to publish your community.
12. Now you can go to the Community Management select list and select 'View Community' to review the setup and article translation.