User Roles Overview
User Roles provide an organization with control over what individual users can do within Salesforce Radian6. The five User Types are:
• Full User - This type of user has full access to the system. Users can configure Topic Profiles, update Topic Profiles, and have full control over the Radian6 Analysis Dashboard.
• Requisitioner - This type of user has limited access to Topic Profile Configuration. An e-mail will be sent to a designated person requesting approval when they attempt to set up a new Topic Profile (they will see a popup notification informing them that an approval is required).
• Dashboard User - Users of this type can adjust widgets and have full control over their Dashboard. They cannot create new Topic Profiles or reconfigure existing Topic Profiles.
• Read-Only User - Users will have access to pre-defined dashboards. They cannot adjust/create widgets or Topic Profiles, and cannot create new Topic Profiles.
• Engagement Console Only - Users will only have access to the Engagement Console and will not be able to access the Radian6 Analysis Dashboard.
• Super User - The Super User role is an administrative role for your Radian6 environment. Super Users can add, delete, change and re-assign people’s User Roles, and have all the Radian6 environment access of a Full User.
What is Salesforce Radian6?
Salesforce Radian6 is a social media monitoring platform for marketers to study customer opinions on their products in real-time. For more details, please visit this link - https://www.crunchbase.com/organization/radian6